A ravens solace

 

I hesitate as I look at the door leading to the potions classroom, it is way after hours and I have just realised, I don't want to die.

I knock on the door and enter before Professor Snape can respond, He is grading papers.

He looks up and glares at me.

"What do you want Miss Ravenna?" Severus askes curtly

I respond "Do you know what Belladonna syrup is?"


"Of course I do, why do you ask about such a thing" Snape responds somewhat annoyed


I slam the empty vial down on his desk, which startles him. 

"Why?" Snape whispers turning pale

I pause for a moment and tell Him the whole story, it is safe to say ge did not expect what i told him and I don't think anyone could have, it didn't seem real.

"Severus, I don't want to die." i say with tears in my eyes (it is a rare thing for me to show emotion)

Professor snape raises an eyebrow at my using his name but he gives me the antidote and tries his best to comfort me, which was unexpected.


I suppose you want to know what happened next and before that night.


(I'm Raven, I am a slytherin student, my mother is bellatrix, my father is the dark lord. All my life or at least since i was three i have been abused.

this is what I told Snape and this is the truth)


Professor Snape hugs me unexpectedly but I understand he means no harm.

He notices the blood, and my wounds then without hesitation he fixes them up, I wonder if he cares or if he has something to gain.

The potion master takes me away, and keeps me safe. I hear of strange deaths and sense it could be him, given that the people dying are my abusers yet he never touches me, never hurts me, it seems i have found a home, my solace and safety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers