Sweet Winter WonderLand


I look around the snowy field, and although I am dressed for Summer, I feel no cold.
I grab my phone and put my favourite winter song on -christmas time with you by linsey stirling.

I dance around the field, and see a friend of mine, He is much older than I am and seems sad. 
I always valued Him, and cared deeply for Him. 

I walk upto Him, but He doesn't seem to see me.

He has tears in His eyes and whispers "I wonder where my little Raven went."

I am confused and hurt now, for despite my name being Anna Grace, He always called Me Raven, due to my Raven black hair.

To take My mind off this strangeness, I spin around in the snow only to notice I am wearing a pure white dress, I never wear dresses.

Usually only Jeans, boots and a top.

I never wear white and I never wear pink, yet I have pink slip on shoes on, it starts to snow again.
I stop spinning aound to see Edward (my friend) crying, I frown.

I don't like my friends being sad, I go to hug Him but it seems I can't really touch him.

I remember that night, The assult, the fear and the sadness, but then finally the peace and the acceptence.

I realise I am a spirit now and that this is where I must have died.

I touch His hand, while thinking about that night and He finallty realises where I am.
Where I have been the past three years, now with understanding.

I fade away to a better place.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers