A barmaids tale (TW SA/CH.M/DMA)

I take the stage at the bar I work at and I look around at the many vulcans socializing. 

As I start to sing it seems everyone in the room stops and watches 'the show', but then my 'husband' walks in and despite him being Vulcan I know that I am in danger. 

I am five minutes late. 

The fear on my face is evident, and mt collegue working the bar suddenly understands,

Why i am always injured in one way or another. 

I feel everything slipping out of control, as my collegeue approaches my 'husband' and calls him out on not only bieng a Woman B***er but a P******le, and a R****t. 

A fight starts and my 'husband' loses. 

I just keep singing O'come O'come Emmanual, as my 'husband' bleeds out on the floor and my collegue explains everything that I told him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers