True colours well hidden

                                     True colours well hidden 

 

I knock on the door of the potions classroom, knowing that I was probably in massive trouble, why else would the grumpiest, nastiest professor want to see me.  

Had I not handed in my homework, had I done something to anger him. 

I realise the door has opened and look up to see Professor Snape glaring at me. 

 

“Miss Raven, are you just going to stand there or are you going to enter the classroom, so we can talk?” asked Professor Snape 

 

“S-sorry Professor, Why am I here?” I reply  

 

Unexpectedly My head of house grabbed my arm and pulled me into his classroom. 

I had never been in his classroom after hours before as of course at Hogwarts students were not allowed out of bed after hours. 

 

I looked around, of course nothing really changed, yet the room seemed way darker than usual and being alone here with my Professor didn’t help the odd feeling of unease. 

 

“Would you like a drink, Miss raven” asked professor snape as he took his seat behind his desk, his gaze unwavering. 

 

I cock my head to the side, and shrug. 

 

Professor Snape pulled out two glasses and a bottle of firewhiskey. 

 

 

 

“Sit, miss raven” Professor snape commanded 

 

I obeyed and sat across from the potions professor in confusion as he poured the firewhiskey into both glasses and pushed one toward me. 

 

He waited for my reaction, obviously waiting for me to drink the firewhiskey, I picked up the glass and drank the firewhiskey in one go, Spluttering and coughing as it burnt my throat on the way down. 

 

Professor...” I was cut off 

 

“Call me Severus, and take it slowly next time with the firewhiskey next time” said the professor 

 

I nod and He proceeds to pour more firewhiskey into my glass.  

 

“Pro--Severus, why am I here, Did I do something wrong?” I ask 

 

Severus looks up and smirks a little. 

 

“No, My dear I just wanted to spend some time with my best student.” He replied 

 

I also have something to tell you, but you can’t tell anyone else I told you this.” My head of house looks at me seriously while continuing... 

 

“ For a long time I have been in love with you, and since you are no longer underage and I don’t feel I can keep this a secret any longer I figured now was the time to tell you. 

 

 

 

 

I stare at my head of house in shock, as he tries to understand my (almost none-existent) reaction. 

 

“Please sir, that isn’t funny, I am your student and...” I pause unsure of what to say or do next 

 

“I am not joking around, and I know you feel something too, why else would you be here right now?” he replies 

 

“You asked to see me sir, and I didn’t want to anger you so I complied to your request.” I say quietly unsure of what he will do. 

 

Professor snape grabs my arm and pulls me over to a table with an intricately designed cauldron on it, I instantly realise that he had made the strongest and most difficult love spell on the planet, suddenly all I could smell and think about was him. 

 

He watched me as I realised what He realised, I had realised. 

 

“We are made for each other, Miss Raven.” Severus said with a slight smile. 

 

“I can’t professor, It wouldn’t work and we really should keep this relationship as teacher and student.” I reply 

 

“Please Raven, give me a chance to show you we can work, just one and if I am wrong despite my love for you I will let you go without arguing.” 

 

 

 

I nod, “I will give it a chance, But You should know I am a difficult person to deal with sometimes.” 

 

“If it were easy, it probably wouldn’t be real, Love.” Severus replied as he touched my arm gently. 

 

To be continued. 

Comments

  1. This will certainly Be contiued as I have many Ideas and would like to see where this goes, I am a huge fan of harry potter and think that I might also do a Coraline spinoff for all the fans of tim burton. Lots of love Miss Raven xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers