shadows surrounding

 Shadows surrounding 

The shadows surround me, suffocating. 

I try and run away but They are like a toxic gas. 

I can barely breathe! 

My fear of the darkness overwhelming. 

 

The tree roots on the ground keep me rooted... 

To an eternally sinking ground. 

I struggle. 

But I know the more I struggle the faster they... 

Will drag me down to Hell and kill me. 

Yet I still continue to struggle. 

I don’t think this time my stubbornness will help me... 

So even if I get loose I will still have to do it over and over... 

It seems to last forever.  

Will I ever see the light? 

And will I ever have a chance? 

Or am I damned? 

Was it a losing battle from the start? 

Who knows? 

By Miss Raven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers