Lord, where You are worthy, I am not, Where You are always faithful, I have strayed. You fill me with Your Spirit, You call me to do worship and fellowship, these are gifts. Lord, You died for an unworthy sinner so that we are saved and reborn and I will sing Your praises.
I sat down staring at that repulsive elleth and her servant friend, I had hoped she would have the sense to avoid those lower than we are but judging by her upbringing I suppose I should not have been so shocked. She apparently even had a half breed cousin by the name of Beleg, For he was said to be a half-human, I was concentrating on my work as I was always a good student, I was the best. The door swung open as Lord Aerdirnaithon entered, he walked to his seat which was next to me as the teacher Anphenion said "Ah, My Lord Aerdirnaithon, you finally arrived how nice of you to grace us with your presence. I almost forgot, we have a new student Lady Huredhiel is new here and I expect you all to be respectful and just so you understand me clearly, Miss Anameleth is a student too, and she is to be respected as much as you would respect any other of your peers, if I find out you do not then there will be serious consequences! Do I make myself clear!" "Yes sir." eve...
Lord, You lead the way, You always have. You take away my fear and anxiety, I am never alone, never without You. Lord, You sent a star to lead the shepards to You on Earth. You give joy to the whole world. I look to You Lord and know without You I am blind and trapped