(The Blade) An Addiction


Fourteen was the first time I remeber Cutting,

 No one cared at the time!

Certain people-The Bitch for example knew,

No help was given not even any first aid was Administered.

I silently continued, and to this day I have to fight the addiction.

People may think it isn't an addiction and I can admit it isn't spoken about enough but it is an addiction. 

I know it.

I lived it.

I am living it.

An Addiction never goes away it is a life thing, 

A disease that you rarely see and barely understand.

Figures that some people wonder how a person can hurt themselves but when you are in so much pain mentally or feeling so numb that the only escape is physcal pain is it so hard to understand it becomes an addiction. Pain is addictive especially when you either feel "too much" or "not enough/anything"

Please reach out if you are hurting in anyway, or better yet before it gets that bad get help, it is never too soon but it can always be too late. You are valued and always will be, so are your emotions or lack thereof. 

Stay Safe And Lots Of Love !

Miss Raven 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers