Summer holiday-a danger

 

I like school, even with No friends, its my escape from my cruel life, that God handed me. 

I don't like the summertime and it's not the heat that bothers me, It's the hand around my throat, The bruises He didn't realise he caused.

Not so much on my skin, more in my heart...In my soul.

Yet I still do not see Him as a soulless monster, I just see myself as alone all along.

This is what I prefer, although I wish there was a way to make Him deter. 

I am more of a prisoner of my own mind rather than His arms...

I wish I had a coat of arms to protect me on a shield.

Although I would never cause him harm, You don't bite the hand that feeds you, nor the hand that created you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers