based on the song by coldplay) Fix you (Sadness anthology 6) (can be sung)

 

Fix Yourself, Fix Yourself. 

Never good enough for socities unrealistic standards!

What a waste, What a waste. What could be worse.

Too skinny or Too fat!?

I pray the light guide me home, where I do truly belong.


My soul used to be ignited with such a light, but I was told I was too bright, You didn't break my bones but you left me here alone.

"I will try to fix you" I say in the mirror but I don't need fixing, I need loving. 

I once felt so high above the clouds but now I feel so down, down, so low on the ground.

I pray the light guide me home, where I do truly belong.


My soul used to be ignited with such light, but I was told I was too bright, You didn't break my bones but you left me here alone. 

"I will try and fix you" I say in the mirrror but I don't need fixing, I need loving. 

I once felt so high above the clouds but now feel so down, down, so low on the ground.


I thought I should love myself, but I had to let the thought go,

As tears streamed down my face,

As tears streamed down my face,

Oh,Oh,Oh,

As tears streamed down my face 

As tears streamed down my face.

I fear I have lost this race, which is something i can never replace.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers