A Broken heart (Sadness anthology 2)

 

God gave all, God ends all, The first word and the last word cannot save my broken heart or ruined spirit.

Like the fire my mind spits burning embers, the fire from hell burns but No angel can save me now.

Ruined by my own accored, Trust built and Trust broken.

Equally give and Equally take,


But still it seems only Pain is to be lef tin my wake. 

perhaps if I were to sleep in a lake God would cleanse me and help me realize my soul is only His to take. 


Jesus died for all our Sins but even so if I were alone He would die for me again, there is no Gain only Faith.

Somtimes a lost sheep gets slaughted but it wanders off on its on accored.

Perhaps I was always meant to burn, so just let  me go already, Confirm what I already know and strike the match before the snow.

Perhpas God will reincarntae me into a beautiful doe, or perhaps I will be doomed for an eternity or more.

Just answer me this...What is the point? 

I'm ruined beyond repair in a way you can neither compare nor understand. 

I was stolen and possibilities stolen from me. 


I could have been a success, instead I am in distress. 

Please let me rest, I don't mean to hurt but I am hurt.

I am hurt so badly, I dont think it will ever be fixed.

Unlike this game which was fixed since it decided to begin.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers