Through the years My Darling

 

I was alone, yet I never knew lonliness until I met You.

You lit up My world and continue to do so, especially with your charming smile.

You held My heart and continue to do so, when everyone else made the choice to throw into a Jagged Blender, which cut deep not only into My heart but also My soul!

I Thank You for Your everlasting patience, and love.

I admire You for caring for My scars by physical and mental.

For all the hard work You put into Our relationship, which I hold so close to My heart, 

Closer than anyone else's.

To You My darling, I promise to love and care for You in the way you have always one for me.

To You My darling, I give My heart and I know You won't mind that it has a few baind-aids.

Through the years I know We will continue to grow and be strong to the point where We are unbreakable.

We will also pass strong morals and strength itself to Our Children.

Lastly when We are both "Old and Grey" with Our Grandchildren running around holding hands, We will look back with Pride.

I swear We will see Each Other through the rest of Our years.

No Matter What.

Miss Raven 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers