My 13 reasons why

These are my 13 reasons why

Here goes:

1) No one understands me,

2) I can't express myself the way I want to,

3) The voices in my head are always conflicted,

4) The relapse- It's hard to no be trusted with sharp objects,

5) trust- It isn't there and when I try others don't,

6) Relationships- They break down and I am always blamed, 

7) Worthlessness- I am not valued, I'm never good enough,

8) Pain- It's a reaction yet maybe its all I feel,

9) I am broken. No! I am shattered, but no one sees it,

10) I'm sick, really sick but there is no cure. It's a terminal illness and it's worse because no one sees it! 

11) When I laugh, smile or joke is when I'm hurting the most,

12) I don't want to care anymore, No one else truly seems to, I'm there for everyone but don't expect the same-it's okay

13) Trauma- How am I functioning right now? I'm harmed yet I don't know why, I'm incomplete!

These are my 13 reasons why , I wish somebody could take this all away and give me at least one reaon to stay but life doesn't work that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers