The Raven (Tolkien Fanfic) P3

 Chapter nine: The morning after

I awoke to a knock at the door, I got dressed quickly and answered the door.

Eru Illuvitar stood before me, I couldn't breathe for a moment.

"My Lord Illuvitar, How can I be of service?" I asked in a small voice

"Walk with me?" He replied

I took this as an order and nodded.

"It was a request not an order, My lady. Lord Illuvitar said

We went outside and walked around the kingdom of Imladris.

Lord Thranduil watched us, a frown forming on his face, I looked at him as if to say "Figured."

After about an hour, we went inside and I went to the library, I had finished the book Lady Galadriel had lent to me and I returned it to her, now I was in need of something new to occupy me.

Chapter ten: To the library

I was looking at the books when Lord Thranduil tapped me on the shoulder and made me jump.

I turned and looked at him, without hesitation he kissed me, I pulled away and looked at him.

"I apologise My Lady, I don't know why I did that." He said

"It's okay..... You are kinder than most. I have to go" I replied

YEARS LATER

I was surrounded by elves, Nikola was aggravated despite my telling him to calm down constantly.

Legolas ordered his company to put their weapons away as I was no threat.

Legolas asked in elvish "Who is the stranger, My lady?"

I replied "This is Nikola Tesla, a friend of mine who I can ensure you is no threat to your kin or you."

Legolas nodded and we continued to Mirkwood. Nikola was amazed by everything it seemed.

"Lady Ravenna, It has been a long time, who is your friend?" Lord Thranduil said

I turned and replied, "Nikola Tesla, we came here because something fell from the sky and we need it, we believe it landed close by."

Nikola turned to me and said quietly "Is this a good idea?"

I looked at him and nodded. 

Chapter eleven: Just a stone?

Lord Thranduil passed a stone to Nikola and explained that it had been recently found.

Nikola took a  small and dark machine out and scanned the stone, He nodded and I thanked Thranduil. 

Nikola called John who appeared within a second and then left with him. 

Thranduil watched in confusion. 










  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers