Mamma

                                           Mamma

Dear Mamma, 

 I wrote this to let you know exactly how I feel, so here goes,

Well, what is there to say, a lot I guess, First of all I want you to know just how much I love you. 

I truly do, despite everything we have been through and I want to extend my dearest apologies for any hurt done unto you by my hand, word, or action.

I know Sorry is only truly shown through action and not word, but in my heart I am truly.

Secondly, I wish for you to know that I hate that you hurt yourself, in some of the ways that you do. 

I understand most of these things are your coping mechanisms. 

You could say in some ways, I understand but in others I am at a complete loss. 

I hope you understand that I don't blame you for anything, because if you could have been there you would have.

We will get justice some day and those responsible for their wrong-doings will know it.

Yet, this is meant to be a positive message.

So next I want to say - You are the master of Your Own Destiny.

We all are. 

I also hope you understand that I will be there for you even if I am not there in  person.

If you need me, I hope know where to find me.

Sometimes you have to let go and move on, so that you will be okay.

It is never easy but if it were then what would be the point and what would be the lesson.

Just know no matter what I love you and I always will and I always have.

Your loving Child


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how i function how i feel

Strong Wind

The best writers